Warrior Wellness Program
We recognize the sacrifices veterans have made to serve our country.
To show our thanks, we've started the Warrior Wellness Program.
Our certified professionals will design an individualized program tailored to your needs to help you live a stronger, healthier life. It's a supervised program that will keep you motivated and help you achieve all of your fitness goals.
The fitness program offered to Warrior Wellness participants targets four health areas:
- Cardiovascular/Interval training, utilizing cardio equipment and indoor/outdoor tracks
- Strength training
- Hydrotherapy training, utilizing the heated pool and hot tub
- Social cognitive interaction as support between participants and staff members
A copy of your DD-214 is required to be eligible for participation in the Warrior Wellness Program.
Program benefits include:
- Free membership to the Siskin Health & Fitness Center / Discounted family rates
- Initial fitness assessment to measure current ability
- Continuation of fitness assessment to track progress
- Increased strength, endurance and mobility
- Blood pressure tracking
- Motivational support working in a group environment
The Warrior Wellness Program is offered at the following days and times:
Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Call today for more information: (423) 634-1234.