Would you like to get in the best shape of your life? Are you ready to be part of an inspirational team?
If you have overcome significant health challenges and are motivated to improve your fitness, the Thriving 13 Program may be the perfect choice for you! It’s your opportunity to receive FREE professional training with the end goal of participating in the 2019 ERLANGER Half Marathon!
As part of our commitment to a healthy community and in celebration of this nationally-recognized running event, we’ve developed the Thriving 13 Program. Thirteen (13) lucky Chattanooga-area residents, who have never trained for or completed a half marathon, can achieve their fitness dreams in this comprehensive training and fitness contest that includes:
- Entrance to the 2019 Erlanger Half Marathon
- A six-month membership to the Siskin Health & Fitness Center in downtown Chattanooga
- Personalized fitness instruction
- Trainer-led group run/walks and workouts starting September 10, 2018
- A fitness assessment (required to participate)
- Free massage after completion of Half Marathon
All Thriving 13 participants are required to attend the Saturday morning run/walks beginning in October 2018 and two out of three workouts during the week.
All Siskin Thriving 13 group workouts will be as follows:
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays TBD, for the entire six months of training (the days and times may change for workouts; however, there will be at least three gym workout day options).
- For the Saturday morning group run or walks, you will meet with the Thriving 13 coaches at a designated time based on your walking or running pace. Groups will meet primarily at the Tennesse River Park – 4301 Amnicola Hwy Chattanooga, TN 37402.
To be considered for this great program, fill out the application form below and return to us!
Thriving 13 Application Form