For the protection of our patients, our visiting hours are temporarily changed.
Effective September 4, patients are allowed one (1) visitor per day.
- No more than three (3) total visitors are permitted during the duration of a patient’s stay.
- Minors (under 18) are not allowed unless they are a patient. Minors must not wait in the lobby while their guardian visits a patient.
- Visitors must sign in at the front desk and receive a sticker identifying them as a visitor. The sticker will also identify the room they are visiting. The sticker must be worn at all times. Visitors staying with the patient longer than one (1) day must renew their sticker at the front desk.
- Visitors must wear provided dust masks. Cloth masks are not permitted.
- All visitors will be screened prior to entry.
- Each visitor will remain in the patient’s room for the duration of the visit unless specifically asked to accompany them to therapy.
Email your loved one! Family and friends are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly get the message to them. Just mention the patient’s name on the subject line.
No visitors permitted on Siskin West. SubAcute falls under the rules of nursing homes, and the CDC is recommending no visitors for nursing home and subacute units.
If you are scheduled for an appointment at any of our Siskin Outpatient Therapy Services locations, please call in advance and tell a staff member if you have:
- A fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing or a sore throat.
- Recently traveled outside of the United States.
- Been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Children under 18 are not permitted.
Anyone coming to one of our off-site clinics must bring a mask to wear.
EVERYONE who enters Siskin Hospital or our off-site clinics (associates, patients and designated visitors) will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors each time they arrive. Entry will be denied for anyone with a fever or symptoms.
Siskin Health & Fitness Center
The Fitness Center is open to the public! We have taken steps to ensure you can exercise in a safe, clean and friendly environment. Read more
Thank you for your understanding during this temporary situation.
Main Campus (Inpatient & Outpatient):
One Siskin Plaza
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37403
Siskin Hospital West: 423.847.4100
Monday-Friday, 5:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, 3 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, 12:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
No children permitted.
Address patient mail as follows:
Siskin Hospital for Physical Rehabilitation
Patient Name, Patient Room Number
One Siskin Plaza
Chattanooga, TN 37403