For the protection of our patients, our visiting hours are temporarily changed.
Recognizing the emotional and social benefit of having visitors, Siskin Hospital is re-opening family visitation effective October 17, with the following stipulations:
- Only one visitor will be allowed per day.
- Visitors are required to screen for COVID-19 symptoms at entry.
- Visitors are required to wear hospital-supplied masks for the duration of their visit, regardless of vaccination status.
- Visitation is restricted to
- Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00-7:30 p.m.
- Sunday from 12:00-7:30 p.m.
- Restriction on the number of approved caregivers will continue.
- Caregivers are required to have a POC antigen COVID-19 test, provided by the hospital, to maintain their caregiver status. Testing will be conduced two days per week.
Email your loved one! Family and friends are welcome to email email@example.com and we will gladly get the message to them. Just mention the patient’s name on the subject line.
Visitation is allowed for any patient that has been admitted for more than 14 days. Visitation days/times are currently:
- Monday – Friday, 4:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday, 12:00 – 7:30 p.m.
If you are scheduled for an appointment at any of our Siskin Outpatient Therapy Services locations, please call in advance and tell a staff member if you have:
- A fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing or a sore throat.
- Recently traveled outside of the United States.
- Been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Children under 18 are not permitted.
Anyone coming to one of our off-site clinics must bring a mask to wear.
EVERYONE who enters Siskin Hospital or our off-site clinics (associates, patients and designated visitors) will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors each time they arrive. Entry will be denied for anyone with a fever or symptoms.
Siskin Health & Fitness Center
The Fitness Center is open to the public! We have taken steps to ensure you can exercise in a safe, clean and friendly environment. Read more
Thank you for your understanding during this temporary situation.
Main Campus (Inpatient & Outpatient):
One Siskin Plaza
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37403
Siskin Hospital West: 423.847.4100
Monday-Friday, 5:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, 3 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, 12:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
No children permitted.
Address patient mail as follows:
Siskin Hospital for Physical Rehabilitation
Patient Name, Patient Room Number
One Siskin Plaza
Chattanooga, TN 37403