Adaptive Tai Chi & Seated Tai Chi Class
- This introductory, low intensity class uses developed movements to develop muscular strength, tone, balance, and control. The class focuses on breath control and moving mediation.
- (Adaptive) Thursdays ~ 11:00am -12:00pm
- (Seated) Tuesdays ~ 10:00 - 11:00am
- (Full Form) Wednesdays ~ 1:00 - 2:00pm
For more information on the Tai Chi Program, please click here or call 423.634.1234.
Seated Core Strength Group Class
- A totally unique group fitness experience! This medium intensity class can be performed from a chair or yoga ball. This class is designed to improve strength throughout your body by using the CorePole and other core strengthening techniques. The CorePole resistance band system gives you unrivaled versatility. It targets every area of your body by offering unlimited movement options, delivering strength, cardio, flexibility and stability.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays ~ 8:30 - 9:30am
Boot Camp Class
- Focus on strengthening your core body by using stability balls, dumbbells, and figure 8 bands. The workout includes, but is not limited to, squats, lunges, upper body, abdominal muscles, and back.
- Mondays ~ 6:15 - 7:00 am
- Tuesdays & Thursdays ~ 5:00 - 5:45pm
- Pilates is an exercise practice that incorporates yoga poses and techniques that help improve balance, strength, flexibility and relaxation. Pilates focuses on strengthening core muscles, improving muscle control, coordination, strength and tone, as well as alignment and breathing.
- Mondays ~ 12:00 - 12:30pm
- Wednesdays ~ 11:45am - 12:45pm
- Fridays ~ 11:15am - 12:30pm
Indoor Group Cycle Class
- Burn calories and build endurance with this spinning cycle class.
- Mondays ~ 5:00 - 5:45pm
- Wednesdays ~ 6:15 - 7:00am & 5:00 - 5:45pm
- This class is designed to be adaptive for all levels of yoga interests and focuses on stretching and relaxation techniques for the mind and body.
- Mondays ~ 5:30 - 6:30pm
Older Adults Group Training Class
- This medium intensity class can be performed from a chair or yoga ball. This class is designed to improve strength throughout your body by using the CorePole and other core strengthening techniques.
- Mondays & Wednesdays ~ 10:00 - 11:00am
Stretch & Relax Class
- This relaxed class focuses on stretching techniques and exercises.
- Thursdays ~ 9:45 - 10:45am
Roll & Stretch Class
- This is a great way to work on flexibility, as this class focuses on stretching and foam rolling exercises.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays ~ 12:00 - 12:30pm
Fundamentals of Fitness Class
- This class is designed to be an introduction to fitness. Exercises are at beginner level and provide a great way to begin a fitness routine.
- Fridays ~ 10:00 - 11:00am
Click here to see the Aquatics Classes.
In addition to the scheduled group classes above, the Fitness Center staff will accommodate to specialized interests. Please let us know if you have a desired fitness class in mind that we are not currently offering!
For more information on Group Classes, please call the Fitness Center at 423.634.1234.